Ever wondered how to increase Facebook ‘Likes’ and interaction on your company’s Facebook Page? MavenSocial, a subsidiary of WhiteCloud Marketing worked with Sharp to create a Facebook campaign with the Toronto Blue Jays, and saw great results.
The objective was to increase Facebook ‘Likes’ and activity on their Facebook Page, we executed this by providing the with an user-generated Facebook campaign.
The program consisted of four specific things:
- On-line Interactive Facebook Baseball Quiz
The Facebook quiz engaged Facebook fans, asking them specific questions about baseball. The grand prize was a 70’ LCD TV. Other prizes to be won were a HTSB600 sound bar home system, an IGBC2UB Plasmacluster Ionizer, and a XLHF200P microsystem, and more!
- Weekly questions/play against your friends on Facebook
The more questions entrants entered correctly, the more ballots an entrant received. Weekly questions brought people back and kept the participant rate high.
- See your success on the Leaderboard
A leaderboard is extremely important for a campaign like this. People are naturally competitive, and like to see themselves at the top of the game.
The leaderboard also acts as a way to have people come back the contest week after week.
- Share the event for a chance to win free VIP Jay’s Tickets
Entrants were encouraged to share the event with friends for a chance to win free Toronto Blue Jay’s VIP tickets. The contest combined baseball and electronics for a killer combination.
KPI’s are what we measure the success of the campaign against, based on stated objectives. We were able to provide some amazing results. Using MavenSocial, we were able to track and manage the campaign results. MavenSocial is a software the increases walk-in and online traffic to the local retail outlet or eCommerce site. MavenSocial increases visits, opt-ins and FB ‘Likes’ through digital and traditional channels.
The contest saw:
- Over 8M impressions
- Over 39,584 votes and user interactions
- Generated 5,000 new “Likes’
- 25,000 visitors
- 4,000 New email opt-ins
- Over 22,000 sharers and Facebook referrals
We were able to create an ROI of over 4x of the initial investment.
We’ll keep you posted on additional MavenSocial case studies, as 2012 evolves into a great year!
As we power into the new year, understand what 2012 Social Media Mega Trends influence your company, and stay ahead of your competitors:
Harness the Power of Social Media Mega –Trends
- Are you able to identify the social media mega-trends that affect the success of your company every day?
- With over 2 billion people online, and 1 billion people connected through social media, it is important to understand the
effect of social media on how to market.
Join WhiteCloud Marketing on Tuesday, January 31 at 11:00am EST for information on social media mega-trends, how they affect your market, and how you can use it to your advantage.
WhiteCloud Marketing will show you:
- What the current social media mega-trends are
- The value of social media mega trends, and how you can form your social media strategy around these trends
- The importance of Analytics and Data in your social media campaign, with real case studies
Join us for our webinar on Tuesday, January 31, 2012 at 11:00am EST
Looking forward to seeing you there!